We Tell You About Armenian Wedding Traditions and Traditions

We Tell You About Armenian Wedding Traditions and Traditions

These Armenian wedding traditions and traditions are based on Western Armenian cultural history or Armenians for the diaspora and their descendants. These can help you comprehend traditions regarding church, gown, meals, and reception in Armenian culture. These products are infrequently talked about whenever Armenian individuals are dating, but marriage brings a complete brand new amount of social understanding.

Orthodox Church Weddings

The overwhelming greater part of Armenians (85 to 90%) are Apostolic, generally known as Armenian Orthodox, or Eastern Orthodox. The remaining are Catholic (significantly less than 10%), and an extremely majority that is slim Protestant (lower than 5%). Continue reading “We Tell You About Armenian Wedding Traditions and Traditions”